train its 4,300 brokers
- Make available 1 course cycle corresponding to two years of training
- Maintain the interest of remote brokers
- Follow up on obtaining continuing education units
- Assess the skills of brokers
- Focus keeping system
- Monitoring of training hours
- Management of training cycles
- Active reporting
Difficulty staying focused while listening to hour-long online training? We offer short videos, with a system that increases the user’s concentration by preventing them from getting distracted on other browser tabs while listening to the video.
Thanks to the Au Sommet platform, RE/MAX Québec members were able to follow their training according to the schedule that best suited them. Our learning method, based on setting up short capsules of around 15 minutes, has been a real success with registered brokers and has enabled more than 54% of them to complete their courses. RE/MAX Quebec has been able to offer quality training to many more members than they had anticipated and has been able to ensure its leadership role by being a pioneer in online training in these times of uncertainty and despite the management challenges caused by the pandemic.
- 80% Brokers have adopted the platform and integrated it
into their busy daily lives to improve their knowledge.
- 4:25 hrs Average annual training time per RE/MAX broker
taken on the platform.
- 31 k Continuing education units approved by the OACIQ
and obtained by brokers in the RE/MAX Québec network.
Raising the Standards
4357RE/MAX brokers on Tuto
139 418Training views
31 487Training units delivered